May 19, 2010

Mirroraholic -:D

Hmmm....it's just my stupidity. I forgot to bring my camera here to Malang, doooh! Yep, I arrived at Malang last night, and I have to be ready to finish all of the thesis things here. Today was my first day to meet my supervisors. Since one of my supervisors still in his outsite duty, I can only meet one of them. I do realize that I have to make good impression on him. Thus, I chose this outfit:

creay paris jilbab + creamy clock skirt + creamy shirt + black ethnic belt
Yayaya..the picture is so unclear, since I took it from my mobile phone. It's an very obsolete mobile phone, 6600 series of Nokia, gyahahaha-:D. I also took it from the reflection of the mirro since I feel hesitate to disturb my boarding house's mate for a help, hihihi. I really like the skirt. It's just so me-:D. I bought it about a year ago in Tanah Abang-:D.
I hope, I can finish all the proposal research things here in Malang as soon as possible. So I can do the research soon. Whooaaa... It's still a long hard way to go. Bismillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment