May 30, 2010

How's the good campus style?

Few days ago, I did some experiment with my clothes, tried to mix this with that and that with this. Yeah, it's quite worked. I could make some combination that I haven't imagined before, cute and it's just so me....-:D. But unfortunalety those styles are what's called the 'mall' or 'hang out style', and I think that those aren't appropriate enough to be worn at my campus,what is more to meet my supervisor, aaaarrrgggh! Campus style is quite tricky for me, only jeans and shirt? I think that's too plain, am I rite? But another more stylish outfit can be looked very 'over'. I am not a kind of girls who prepare what I have to be worn carefully, I mean like making some preparation at the night before *I know, many girls do that*. My most precious time is when I open my clothe cupboar's door and just pick them depend on my mood.

And talking bout the campus, I just remember that tommorow I have to meet my supervisors (again), and what's good about that, I haven't finished my revision -:D. *Ooooppss* I don't know why, It seems that I loose my appetite to work seriously on my research proposal. What I have to do to turn on my spirit is just reminding myself that I could only go home as soon as I finish my work, huh! So, let's finish the work and meet pak dosen tommorow.

No comments:

Post a Comment