May 26, 2010

Bluuueeee time!

Alhamdulillah, finally I can force myself to go to the library today. Yea...though it's only until the mid day, I still proud of myself -:D. It's such an achievement for me, since I was so laaaazyyy. Was? I think have been is the truth, hehe.

I get headache, because I was poured by the rain on my way back home after the gathering with my juniors. I have a will to finish the second revision tonight and submit it tommorow. But, well I think I can't do that. I just need some rest. After the Isya pray, I definitely want to sleep. Hopefully I can wake up freshly later on.

This is my outfit for today. Library-ing and gatering, then end up with raining -:D.

tosca jilbab + blue marine shirt + abstract blue skirt + balck skinny jeans

I do really liiiikkkeeee the skirt. I bought it about 2 or 3 years ago at ITC BSD.

No comments:

Post a Comment