May 14, 2010

Happiness thing

I just read one of my facebook friends' status, actually he is my senior at IPB when I was at bachelor degree. He wrote: "When the door of happiness closes, another opens, but often times we look so long at the closed door that we don't see the one which has been opened for us." Simple thing, but it's just hit me so much *my excuse: everybody too*.

Think back about the quote, we, as human oftenly ask God to give us what we've dreamed or wanted, and think that we've failed if we couldn't make it. We rarely realize *in the first tought* that there is a very powerfull power who knows everything that controls our lives. Sometime we swear or angry to our failure and think that God doesn't love us. We don't realize that our dream might be not something that is best for us.

Many wise men said that "God doesn't always give us what we want, but God simply gives us what we need." Reflecting to the quote, hopefully I can also think as simple as that. What I haven't got is not something that I need. Yes, it's just as simple as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment