February 20, 2011

SIRA for hinamatsuri

Ready to join 'the doll festival' alias hinamatsuri...
First stop: Ikebana
mite...mite...kawai yoo:p
Second stop: walking through the exhibition



being captured as always...intentionally-;p



Third stop: learning taisho *susyee...gue buta nada dari dulu:p
Fourth stop: Uchikake...fitting ofJapanese traditional kekkon gown
Well, I am ready to welcome my groom actually *curcol*
Fifth stop: tea ceremony

Sixth stop: origami...
mite..mite...berhasil..
With Aadhar and Ben...yang baik hati ngajarin kita...:)
Seventh stop: Calligraphy
*diajarin sama Ashish...arigatou nee
I chose hana...coz I love flower...
The last...ZamZam halalan resto...
my favourite menu...cheese nan
and chicken tikka
So sad...coz this is farewel party of Dindha and Icha...
they will go back to Indo this 22nd-:(

2 comments:

  1. Keyeeen Abiiis...aku suka lampionnya dan kimono yang kamu pakai tan...I love Japan huhuhu....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Itu uchikake..luaran buat kimono pas nikahan gitu...-_-, sayang penganten cowok gue gag aa yak...-:p

    Me too...I love Japanese culture..

    ReplyDelete