June 28, 2011

Tears-:(

I just couldn't hold my tears when I saw this video...


Call me over or such a drama queen, but it's just so sad... This video has just brought back my memories when I experienced the March 11 earthquake. Those nights at the evacuation center, lack of food, feel so uncertain what shoul we do tommorow, and when will this condition going to be normal.

But, what made me more sad was when I realized that I am still more lucky than them, the victims. How many nights should they spend in the evacuation center? They are even still staying at the evacuation center until now. How they lose their familes, their house, everything. And for the people around Sendai city who experienced the effect of the disaster. The food supply was limited, so they have to queue for almost 2 weeks, and no heater.. (at that time was still winter). And also the Fukushima problem. Ya Allah, I could even hold my tears just to figure this out.

Nowdays, everytime I meet Japanese people here, at Sendai, I kinda have some question, how do you feel at that time, how do you survive, and realize that how amazing you are. Since, when I got back to Sendai, after been evacuated by the Indonesian government to my home land for around 40 days, here at Sendai city, everything has got back to normal.

Well, Japanese...I salute you...!

Always Ganbarre Sendai, Ganbarre Miyagi, Ganbarre Tohoku, Ganbarre Japan!

**They even say thanks to all the International people...ooh..tears...

2 comments:

  1. perasaan gw kenal deh photo banner diamante yg dipinggir laut ituh hmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. errr...iya deh pak potograper...-:D

    ReplyDelete