June 27, 2011

My 'step' sensei

I don't mean to be mean by calling one of my Professor as my 'step' sensei. He is the Prof of the next lab actually, but he also the man in charge of my international program, Human Security. So I have two Professors here, first is my Professor, himself, the head of my lab who also take a role as my first thesis supervisor. And the second is my 'step' sensei as I mentioned before, my second thesis supervisor. Both are kind to me, but when it comes to the 'study things', my step sensei is just so frightening, huaaa.... I always feel that Im the dumbest person in the world *drama queen* after I discuss with him. And it's just like what I feel now, I feel like I want to drown my head in the ground, feel nothing and useless. Ooooh, am I really that dumb?

Though I do understand what have he done is for my own best, but it's still feel so irritating. Like always, I need much time to find my feet again after talking to him. It 's just like now, seems that I just need some extra good sleep, and next I will face the mess to fix it.

Ganbarimasu...keep on learning, coz life is a never ending learning, right? *mencoba senyum2

No comments:

Post a Comment