November 27, 2013

Naik kereta api...tut..tut...tut..


Well...it's been a while 'till I write a new post..aannd 'till I have to have a long journey using train. Oh I should mention before that hate such a long journey by a train or a car for more than 6 or 7 hours.. Thus, I always prefer to use an airplane *songong*,or it would better to stay at home..haha.. *ogah ribet*. 

Jadi,at the time I have to have this kind of journey,it feels so s**k at first. Dimulai dengan sok2 ngeles pengen nunda tugas and blablayada,but still I can avoid this *oh maaan-:D. 
At the end, here I am, sitting on the Dunkin' Donuts' chair in Gambir, killing time while I wait for my train departure. It's not that bad actually,though it's true I need more effort to reach this point. Unlike what I usually have, just waiting the driver come and send me to the airport, I have to ask a colleague to send me to transjakarta bus stop and go to the station by that bus.. *kebayang dong eijk bawa gembolan naik bis,biasa aja sik, cuma buat gue itu luar biasa..muahaha* *jitak kepala sendiri*.
Well, sebenernya apapun itu,it's just how to see it ya. Then, I should just doctronize my self that it's gonna be a supeeeer fun journey, so I will have such one..aamiin..-:).

--repost from draft 10.9.2013, while I'm waiting for my train to Malang.

No comments:

Post a Comment