July 18, 2015

EidlFitr 1436 H

As I've written on the previous post, this year's Ramadan and Eid is kinda different, since what I have to do almost in the whole day is just staying in bed...lalalaπŸ˜’. Even in the Eid day, I didn't join the Eid pray. But still, I  get dressed while waiting the whole family arrived from the masjid, only to feel the Eid ambience. 
After the Eid pray, we usually have the sungkeman time, it's Javanese tradition to ask forgiveness and blessing to the elder. Though, it's kinda different because Im sick at this Eid, but all the tradition and annual agenda are just the same. And after all, Eid is a time to feast and gather with all your love ones. What can you ask for more..?

Aamiin Allahuma aamiin..
Please make it possible O Allah SWT.

And below are our family portrait, sending a warm Eid greeting for all of you..

This is complete version of the family. Thanks to the camera, the timer, and the tripod. One of my wishes every year is hoping that next year, there's one or two additional member(s) of the family. Aamiin Allahuma aamiin..

Mom & Dad with their three daughters. They are the best parents in the world. May Allah SWT always protect them, give the health, happines, and blessing.

The sister; both of them are my bestest friends, my number one supporters, and my first line defenders. I love the much. May Allah SWT always love you much too...❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment