April 5, 2015

The dreamer

I had a very serious talk with Mom this morning, the invansion to Yaman, regarding to the news in yesterday's newspaper. The news is just so heartbreaking for me. Why should we? It's just me who is too naive about all these stuffs I guess, but I always dreams about the world peace, something that is so doubful for some people [including me, actually]. 
No, I don't want to discuss about the difference causing the conflict, but as a world peace dreamer, I highly hope that we could just feel fine about the difference. It's me with my belief, and that's you with your belief. No need to influence and opress each other, it's just us live side by side peacefully. Could we? *again, I'm a dreamer*
Each side might afraid that their followers could be missleaded. Well, imho, it's every person's responsibility to learn about their own religion kan ya? So first thing first is learning a lot, protect your own self, thus you can also guide your family and friends. 
A good reminder to be a learner as long as you live...


*picture take from pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment