October 25, 2011

Complaining [not]

I remember how hate I was, when I hear someone complaining about Indonesia's condition and starting to compare it with the condition in abroad. Thus, I promise to myself that at the time I go back home, I will not complain.
And now, I really proud to myself since I haven't complained about the condition so far. Well, living in Indonesia is not really like in paradise, but I know well about the condition and I have been so used with this for almost the rest of my life. Complaining and whining about the condition won't make it change, it will just make others irritated and you will look annoying.
Happy or unhappy is a choice, and we are responsible to create our own happiness. The traffic jam, the heat, the indiscipline people, the bad sanitation are still look better since I am near to my love ones...and that is precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment